Sunday, September 18, 2016

New Enforced Chastity Game: Evaluation Version Available!

I have created a new (Windows) ‘enforced chastity game’ (called ‘Chastity Roulette’), a countdown timer application (‘Chastimer’), and an electronic ‘strongbox’ for photographs (‘Photolockbox’). Photolockbox can be used in conjunction with either Chastity Roulette or Chastimer. See the pdf files below for detailed descriptions.


There are also a few other things that I’d like to explain:

(1) Only Windows versions of the applications are available at present. I may also be able to make versions for other platforms available in the future. However, the game engine that I used also exports to HTML5 (although this isn’t its forte). Therefore, as a kind of (half-unexpected) bonus, there is also an HTML5 version of ‘Chastity Roulette’. I know that it works on my Windows machine when running Chrome or Firefox, and that it doesn’t work on an iPad running Safari. If the HTML5 version doesn’t work on your platform, then I’m afraid there’s not much I can do about it at present. Nevertheless, this may change, since the game engine in question is undergoing rapid development, and the release of a much better HTML5 is planned within the next 6 to 7 months.

(2) Although I didn’t specifically explain this in my ‘Photolockbox User Manual’, I take it that most people understand the underlying purpose of the application. However, in case you don’t, the idea is that you set the combination of some digital locking device at random (this is either the lock on the chastity device itself or the combination to a safe/lock box containing the key that opens the device), take a photo of that combination without looking, and then jumble the combination so that you can’t open the lock without looking at the photo. Since Photolockbox stores the photo in an encrypted form and can only be ‘opened’ when you have the correct ‘key code’ (supplied by the game or timer on completion), the system provides a measure of ‘real’ enforced chastity.

(3) ONLY THE EVALUATION VERSIONS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD. These have buttons that allow you to ‘cheat’ (i.e., finish/speed up the game, finish the timer, or open Photolockbox with no key code). This is to ensure that everyone who is interested can check out and get familiar with the programs (a) safely and (b) without having to wait a long time before being able to move on to the next stage of the game, etc. When enough people have tried the software to be reasonably sure that everything works OK, I’ll release the non-evaluation versions. Please be patient!

(3) It’s probably a good idea to experiment with different parameters when playing ‘Chastity Roulette’. I hope it’s an exciting game, but (of its nature) it’s difficult to predict the average time required to accumulate a given number of chips. Your feedback would be most appreciated.

(4) Let me also say from the start that I will be charging for the non-evaluation versions. The site I’m using to host the download files etc. is really excellent, and is very much set up for game purchase, so (after all this effort) it would seem silly not to ask for some kind of recompense. I’m thinking in terms of $25 for all three applications. The evaluation versions will also be permanently available without charge.


User Manuals:








Links to applications:











19 comments :

  1. Wow, this is really cool. Thanks for all the hard work! Watch for some support through Paypal and the Enforced Chastity game on itch.io

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your support. I have an email address that corresponds to your contribution, and (with your permission) will use it to make the charged versions of these programs available to you at no extra cost.

      Delete
  2. This is a bit like James Joyce trying to put smells in his books or Alan Moore trying to write music into his graphic novels. It is really all a bit complex for my liking and I still love the first game that you did Lamivex, it sort got to the heart of the matter. Still, it is very early days. I have an open GL error on this laptop so I cannot at present play the evaluation apps. I still think your graphics and your lovely imagination, your stories and your scenarios are only fantastic and I look forward to your postings with great expectation. I hope that it wont be long until you return to what in my humble opinion is your real forté and your unmatched talent in telling your stories and depicting your unrivaled scenarios of the cuckold fetish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved this game. The potential of erotic situations with a real life chasity mistress next to me is enormous. She puts in a photo that she wishes me to "enjoy" and i try like mad to win the game to see the photo. When i finally reveal the photo it is of her with a well hung stud in her mouth complete with a cock comparison photo of my less than impressive proportions. The humiliation combined with my pent up desperation has me involuntarily spilling my cream in seconds while trying not to, resulting in what she calls a "delicious ruined orgasm".
    Well she's happy, which means that I now have my own version of LLP right beside me. The only thing ive noticed in the evaluation version is that is VERY difficult to win, I hope thats just my luck and not a cruel trick lamivex, because i would always want at least a chance of seeing that special image to keep me motivated to come back for more.....
    thanks, looking forward for the next artwork/story update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great game ! Only would love to a new pic made by you after opening the locked photo box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're using internet connections i recommend publishing IP/domain and port in the manual so firewalls can be configured correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. if the player loses all his chips then he has nothing to bet.

    the player gets one chip the next session. the player is required to make 3 bets. if the player loses the first bet has no chips to bet on subsequent games this session, but the minimum number of bets per session is three.

    what happens?

    ReplyDelete
  8. neat game, used roulette in connection with photo lock. I have it mostly figured out. How do you change the photo for new game?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just load the new photo, and it replaces the old one.

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chastity Roulette (HTML5 Version) is wrong. If I have 100, stake 10 and I win, I have only 99. This happened two times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually a deliberate feature. The maximum payout per bet is 99. If your bet would be expected to win you more than that, then the 99 is displayed in red to warn you that your winnings are being 'capped'. See the User Manual, page 5.

      Delete
  11. My antivirus is flagging this whenever I try to open it. Same with the timer and the photo box one as well. Only way to get them to work is to disable the antivirus and then open them. Might want to work in a fix for that. Maybe have the file save locally to a random location on the drive that it is running on would help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, there's no way to get around the need for Internet access. Eventually, the program has to check the time using a clock that the user can't tamper with. The only thing that might partially avoid this necessity would be running the program 24 hours a day, but that isn't very practical. And if the program is forcibly shut down, then there's still no way of checking that the PC's system clock wasn't altered during the time the program wasn't running.

      Delete
  12. Still no Apple/iOS option for the original lockbox game? I once used the lock box app for a record setting session with no difficulty. Now the app doesn’t work at all and I do t have any non-Apple devices. ☹️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where can I purchase the device. I am ready to play>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're on itch.io. Just click on the green buttons above to go to the download site.

      Delete